With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I popped over to Etsy in hunt of some cute decor and gift ideas. With all the snow and cold right now, all this red and pink looks so cheery!
1. Valentine’s Day Card by Pine and Papryus // There are hundreds of beautiful Valentine’s Day cards on Etsy right now, but this one has to be one of my favourites, with a nod to the classic Doris Day song. And for those of us who forget to grab a card until the last day, this is an instant download that you can print on cardstock at home or your local print shop. Problem solved!
2. Hearts Garland by Mailbox Happiness // I love that garlands like this can be so versatile. You can use it for table decor, a photo booth backdrop, along a fireplace or anywhere else that you want a little pop of colour.
3. Let’s Cuddle Pillow by Parris Chic Boutique // From the off-white linen colour to the creative black writing, this pillow would be a great gift…even for yourself. Layer it with more pillows and a big fluffy blanket for your next Netflix binge with your loved ones.
4. Pewter Heart Measuring Spoons by Beehive Handmade // I’m a sucker for well-made yet stylishly cute kitchen decor, and these pewter measuring spoons are just that. Any baker would love these, along with a new mixing bowl, whisk and colourful spring teatowel. Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to get thanked with a batch of muffins!
5. Weiner Dog Valentine by Kudzu Monster // I don’t remember kid’s Valentine’s being this adorable when I was younger. I not sure which one I love more – the weiner dog with the heart sweater or the one with the glasses. #cutenessoverload! This is an instant download, so you can print as many as you want, whether it’s for your cute nieces and nephews or a whole classroom. The arms can be cut to fit whatever treat you’d like – pencils, candy bars, lollipops, glowsticks, etc.
6. You Make Me Happy Mug by Small Glow // This mug is a simple reminder to your loved ones that you’re thinking of them. Tuck it into a gift basket filled with their favourite hot chocolate mix, coffee or tea and some fresh-baked goods.
7. Red Berry Wreath by Wild Ridge Design // Our porch could use a little pick me up right now and a big red berry wreath like this one would be a welcome greeting for any guests. You could reuse this wreath for other seasons too – Christmas, 4th of July and fall!