We are nearing the end of summer barbecue season and it makes me sad to think it will be another year until I see hot dogs, watermelon and popsicles again. It also means that I wanted to take advantage of making some of my favourite summer foods now before we switch into the comfort foods of autumn soon.
What you’ll need:
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1/4 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and diced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
When the eggs are completely cooled, peel and chop them. Set aside.
Add the celery, onion and chopped egg into the bowl with the cauliflower. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Taste and season further if needed.